My name is Leah. I live and write in Wellington, New Zealand. Welcome!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Come One, Come All...Come and Submit!

I have the great honor of being invited to be the new Poetry Editor at The Open Road Review (www.openroadreview.in).

The Open Road Review is an online literary publication, started by Kulpreet Yadav with the intention of giving space to new voices. Kulpreet is from New Delhi, India, and I also join Shanti Perez from Spokane, WA, who is the Fiction Editor.

We'd love to encourage anyone who is interested to submit their work (guidelines can be found here: http://openroadreview.in/guidelines/).

I'll keep you posted...I'm really excited about this new venture!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Leah - that's awesome news!! They are lucky to have your talented self :)

    ReplyDelete